Saturday, February 29, 2020

HVH2O: Site Rendering


Along with two of his friends, my husband recently founded HVH2O, a paddle sports and environmental education non-profit organization. HVH2O stands for Hudson Valley Water (aka the Hudson River). He asked me to create an image that shows a visualization of what a permanent site for the organization could look like at the Peekskill Landing Park. The large structure at the right are kayak and storage lockers, along with a changing room, that HVH2O hopes to get funded through a grant. A previous version of this image didn't show the storage lockers, nor the logo. I patched those in recently. 

To create this, I made a pencil drawing that I scanned, printed out on watercolor paper, and then painted with watercolor. 


Here is what the early version of the HVH2O paddle sports center rendering looked like. Can you spot the differences?

No comments:

Post a Comment